Wedding Anniversary Wishes: The anniversary of marriage is one of the most significant moments in one’s lifetime. Anniversary wishes can aid anyone who’s ever had a hard time deciding what wishes to include on a card for a happy anniversary or what to write to mark the occasion. It can be difficult to choose the right words to express your joy on this special day. That is why we at wishsquotes have written some special wedding anniversary wishes to your spouse/partner, brother/sister or your parent’s wedding anniversary. If you’re searching for ways to express your love and wish anniversary celebrations to your beloved family members, we’ve put together the best list that includes happy wedding anniversary greetings that will enable you to write the sweetest message of love and best wishes.
Here are some Wedding Anniversary wishes, messages, and quotes that you can send to loved ones to make their day memorable.
Marriage Anniversary Wishes
- 1 Marriage Anniversary Wishes
- 1.1 First Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- 1.2 Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes
- 1.3 Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- 1.4 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Wife
- 1.5 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Husband
- 1.6 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Friends
- 1.7 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Sister
- 1.8 Wedding Anniversary Wishes for your brother
- 1.9 Funny Wedding Anniversary Wishes
First Wedding Anniversary Wishes
The sensation of feeling “just married” lasts through the first year, and when the anniversary of your first wedding arrives probably you’re shocked that a whole year has gone by already What?! The feeling is one of joy, accompanied by some semblance of wonder and you’ll rarely come up with the perfect way to express your joy in a way that is overwhelming. If you’re thinking of what to say on the anniversary of your wedding to your family and friends or your spouse we can assist you in making the first anniversary of your wedding wishes memorable. We’ve compiled a list of the most memorable First Wedding Anniversary wishes you can send to your spouse. There are sincere happy First Wedding Anniversary wishes to you dear family members too.
1. Every day with you is a celebration itself. Every moment with you is magical and special! Happy First Anniversary, Love!
2. Happy first anniversary to my favorite couple. Congratulations on another year spent with love and laughter!
3. Happy 1st Anniversary! May our trust and love keep growing with the passing of each year in both good times and bad.
4. One year with you was beautiful, now looking forward to spending every birth with you! Happy Anniversary to my breath and lifeline!
5. Happy first wedding anniversary. May God bless us together, dearly beloved. I love you so much.
6. This is not just our first year together, but it is also the start of a lifetime of wonderful memories and tons of love. Happy First Anniversary!
7. I am so lucky to have a husband like you who is so caring and loving to me. You mean a lot to me. Happy first anniversary, dearest husband!
8. Dear Wife, Congratulations on achieving the very first milestone of our married life! All I want is to grow old with you!
9. May your dreams come true – today, tomorrow, and always. Happy first wedding anniversary love of my life.
10. Completing a year full of love and happiness makes me hopeful for our future together. Happy 1st Anniversary, Love.
11. May the first wedding anniversary open doors to a happily ever after, baby. I wish to stay together forever. Happy first wedding anniversary.
12. It was a lovely year with you and I would like to have another 100 years like this with you. Happy 1st wedding anniversary, sweetheart!
Romantic Wedding Anniversary Wishes
If you’re thinking of ways to send a heartfelt message of congratulations on your wedding anniversary to someone you love, may we suggest an old-fashioned dose of romance? A romantic note is the ideal method to say a heartfelt ‘thank you’ to your husband, wife, and your partner, or friend a happy anniversary. These messages are suitable to be written in a wedding anniversary notecard to couples. They’re sweet and romantic, and your loved ones will love these messages a lot.
13. Wishing a perfect pair a perfect day.
14. Here’s to a wonderful year past and an exciting one to come. Bring on the next – every day is a chance to make your dreams come true.
15. Falling in love is easy; staying in love is another. You’ve done it though, and you’re an inspiration to the rest of us.
16. The two of you shine with the love you share for each other. May that light get ever brighter on your wedding anniversary and every year that goes by.
17. May the love you have shared in your first five years of marriage grow stronger as you grow old together. Happy anniversary – here’s to everything you have to come!
18. One year! You made it! Happy first wedding anniversary to a beautiful couple – here’s to many, many more.
19. You make this marriage thing look easy! Here’s to another 20 years.
20. To another year walking life’s path hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart!
21. Even after so many years together, you can still see that giddy first love in your eyes. You’re an example to all of us, and long may you continue to be.
22. You have shared so much love and laughter over your years together, and I know there will be many more joyful moments in your future. I wish you all the happiness on your wedding anniversary and on every married day to come.
23. You’re both weird. Congratulations on being made for each other!
24. May the love you feel for each other on your wedding anniversary grow ever stronger and more fulfilling as the years go by.
25. Congratulations on another year of falling deeper in love with each other. Happy anniversary!
26. I hope every day you share together is more beautiful than the last! Happy anniversary.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
27. “Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.” – Anonymous
28. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” – Andre Marois
29. “You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves irrelevant” – Rupi Kaur
30. “Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day.” – Justin Wetch
31. “Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” – Willa Cather
32. . “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Homes Snr.
33. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Les Christopher
34. “If I lived a million lives, I would’ve felt a million feelings, and I still would’ve fallen a million times for you.” – R.M. Drake
35. “Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Elizabeth Browning
36. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” – Bill Wilson
37. “Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning – I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.” – Stephen Gains
38. “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” – Anonymous
39. “Marriage: a relationship in which one person is always right and one person is the husband.” – Anonymous
40. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
41. “You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
42. “I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.” – A. S. Byatt
43. “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love.”
44. “You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.” – Boris Pasternak
45. “I would love to say that you make me weak in the knees but to be quite upfront and completely truthful you make my body forget it has knees at all.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
46. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
47. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
48. “Sexiness wears thin after a while, and beauty fades. But to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, now that’s a real treat.” – Joanne Woodward
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Wife
Are you trying to figure out how you can say “Happy Anniversary” for your spouse? Here are the top Wedding anniversary greetings for wife all rounded in this article. From Happy Wedding Anniversary wishes to your wife, which have an edgy tone, to sweet sweet wedding anniversary greetings, all are there.
49. I feel so lucky to be able to call you my wife, this year and every year. Happy anniversary!
50. There’s nowhere I’d rather be in this world than here with you by my side. Happy anniversary!
51. Happy anniversary to the woman who gave me our beautiful family. How did I get so lucky?
52. I don’t know where I’d be without you and I never want to find out. Here’s to many more years of love and happiness. Happy anniversary!
53. Yours is still my favourite face in the world.
54. Happy anniversary to my best friend and soul mate. To a beautiful wife and a blessed life!
55. I’ll love you even when we’re old and wrinkly. Happy anniversary to us!
56. The best marriages are built on teamwork and I’m lucky to have had you on mine since day one. Here’s to another year of always being on each other’s side.
57. It’s been a tough year, but we’re tougher. And when the world is uncertain, I know you’re the one thing I can always be sure of. Thank you for loving me.
58. Everything happens for a reason and it led me to you. Forever won’t be long enough to tell you all the ways I love you.
59. Thank you for always being there for me, on our anniversary and every other day. Happy wedding anniversary!
60. Here’s to many more years with my better-in-every-way half. Seriously, marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
61. Being with you makes every day feel like it’s our anniversary. I feel blessed to have you by my side. I love you and happy anniversary!
62. Laughing with you is the best part of my day, and I can’t believe I get to do that every day.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Husband
If you’re looking to send your most happy birthday wishes for your spouse, we suggest looking over the wedding anniversary wishes below. From sweet anniversary messages to hilarious anniversary wishes to make him laugh Find the perfect wedding anniversary greeting for your husband here.
63. Thank you for another year of your love. I promise to spend the next 365 days making you the happiest man on earth.
64. Happy anniversary to the most amazing husband and father. We all love you so much.
65. Even though you snore like crazy and leave your muddy football shorts on the new carpet, I wouldn’t have you any other way.
66. I’m so lucky to have you. Thanks for putting up with me.
67. 15 years! You’ve made me happy through every one of them. Happy anniversary to us!
68. If I had to live my life again, I’d find you sooner so that I could love you longer. Happy anniversary to us!
69. Being married to you is like having a best friend who doesn’t remember anything I say, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy anniversary to my wonderful husband!
70. How lucky am I to be married to a man like you? Happy anniversary, and here’s to many more years.
71. You’re my favorite husband so far.
72. I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did the day I married you, yet every day I do. Here’s to our love.
73. You are the kindest, funniest, strongest, smartest man I know – and I’m the luckiest.
74. After all this time, my heart still melts when you walk into a room.
75. Today, on our anniversary, I want you to know how much I’ve enjoyed annoying you all this time and how excited I am to keep doing it forever.
76. Another year of precious memories under our belt! Happy anniversary, [name]. Here’s to another year of learning new things about each other and strengthening our marriage.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Friends
Wedding anniversary wishes for your friends can be a little more informal. Choose from these fun wedding anniversary wishes for friends or use them to inspire your own.
77. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple.
78. It makes me so happy to see you smiling. May the joy of 1st year stay forever with you. Happy Wedding Anniversary, Friend!
79. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. Warmest Wishes and Happy Anniversary!
80. Sure I have a busy schedule, but the marriage anniversary of my special friend was something that I could never forget. Have a wonderful life ahead.
81. This date marks the most special day of your lie. I always pray for the most successful marriage life for you my friend, and I wish you many more years of a happy life.
82. On this important day I want to wish you love, prosperity, joy, happiness. Let it lead the both of you all the time in your life!
83. May only the most beautiful thoughts, dreams and desires be with you in your journey of life. Happy Anniversary my friend.
84. Keep on living, loving and laughing together- it’s the secret to a great marriage. Happy Anniversary day.
85. We witnessed your union on day 1 and are so happy to see your life blossoming on day 365. Have a fantastic first anniversary!
86. The year has flown by, we are sure, and you have grown closer and even deeper in love. Happy anniversary!
87. The Dynamic Duo gets a chance to celebrate. Have a great wedding anniversary friend!
88. Dear friend, Congratulations on achieving the very first milestone in your married life! I wish you both grow old the same like this.
89. My warmest wishes to a lovely couple. Wishing you the best anniversary ever!
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Sister
Sisters are worth thousands of friendships and will always be there for you regardless of. Her wedding day is a very special occasion, while her anniversary is more memorable. It is a truly special relationship in the world. Your sister who holds an incredibly special place in your heart has just spent another year filled with happiness and love with her partner in life. It is important to make sure to tell she that today is just as significant for you just as it was for her. Remember all those sacrifices and dedication, and sacrifices she has given to her marriage. It is essential to use words in the most effective way to convey your feelings. You can make her feel special by reminding her of the past and the pleasure to have her as a part of your life. These feelings will make her smile. Make her feel special by sending her an anniversary card or send her a text message wishing an unending marriage. If you’re not expressive and require the right words for expressing your emotions then use these sweet marriage anniversary greetings for your sister!
90. Happy Anniversary behna! Regardless of the time and the year, you will always be my little doll. Love you so much.
91. Raising a cup today, to your limitless love and inspiring commitment for each other. I look at you and wish I find a love like yours. Happy Wedding Anniversary you two!
92. I never say this enough but you and Jij are love goals for me. Happiest Wedding Anniversary to both of you. I know you are living the best days of your life and pray life never stops showering you with positivity and happiness.
93. To my little sister, who is not so little anymore, You will be my forever favorite friend and confidante. My heart is filled with so much pride when I look at you and everything you have become over the years. A very Happy Wedding Anniversary to you. Light and love always!
94. On this wedding anniversary, I pray that you and jij continue to love and support each other till the end of time. Your pair was made in heaven and we are inspired by your commitment every day. Keep shining together!
95. I miss the time when we were so young and naive and had no worries in the world. You will always be a beautiful reminder of my childhood. Growing up with you made my life so special. Happy Wedding Anniversary little sister. Don’t let that smile fade.
96. Here comes the date! The memories of your wedding day are still so fresh in my mind. We all had a blast and I wish we could redo your wedding party every year. :S Congratulations on completing another year together. Love you both!
97. Dear Didi and Jiju, it is so wonderful to see the two of you happy with each other. Thank you so much for being the best sister and brother-in-law a girl could ask for. Wishing you both a very Happy Marriage anniversary.
98. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary are. You deserve all the happiness in this world and more! Hope this day makes you happier and showers you with blessings every year.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for your brother
Brothers’ anniversary is a very special day for you and your loved ones and you’d be out in force to wish him the best on this special day. You have brothers, and the anniversary of his wedding is getting closer and you’re wondering what you can do to wish him. We have the perfect wish for him! Give your brother the gift of a sincere anniversary message sending him and your sister-in law a happy anniversary. If you send them a message of congratulations on their wedding anniversary, it shows them that you truly appreciate them. Here is a great selection of anniversary wedding wishes to your brother.
99. Dear Bhai, Sometimes I wonder, how did you grow up into this mature and loving husband? What happened to the naughty and naive brother you used to be? Nevertheless, thank God you grew up and found an amazing bhabhi for me. Happy Marriage Anniversary to you both.
100. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my beautiful bhabhi and amazing Bhai. Congrats on completing another wonderful year together. Lots of love to both of you.
101. Dear Bhaiya and Bhabi, Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. The two of you have come so far together. It is amazing to watch the two of you grow in love every single day. Wishing you the best in life!
102. Dearest Brother, It is rare to find soul mates in one lifetime, but every time I see you not winning an argument with bhabhi, I look at bhabhi and feel I’ve found my perfect sister-in-law. Congratulations Bhaiya you sure got lucky!
103. Happy Wedding Anniversary to my beautiful bhabhi and amazing Bhai. Congrats on completing another wonderful year together. Lots of love to both of you.
104. Dearest Bhai, You’ve given me everything that I have ever wished for, but when you got bhabhi home I didn’t know you were secretly fulfilling my wish of experiencing the joy of having a sister. Thank you for all that you two have done for me and may this journey only get bigger and better with time! Wishing you two my best for your first wedding anniversary!
105. Wishing you both the best in life. May you achieve everything you ever wanted from happiness to success. Lots of love on your wedding anniversary.
10. Dear Bhai and Bhabhi, They say real love stories have no endings. I have seen your love bloom over time and your love feels endless to me. It is so amazing to see both of you together. Stay happy always!
106. Happy wedding anniversary you guys. Now that it’s been some time since your wedding, wouldn’t this be a good time to adopt me? :S I seriously love you guys.
107. I have seen you go through so many phases in life, but trust me, this is my favorite phase. You have grown into a wonderful man and bhabhi must be so proud. So am I! Happiest marriage anniversary Bhai. Lots of love.
108. Sending love and best wishes to you and bhabhi for the faraway family. We might not be physically around you right now, but you are always in our thoughts and prayers. Happy Wedding Anniversary.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Your Parents
Wedding anniversary celebrations are always a joyful event and if it’s your parents’ marriage anniversary and you are a part of it, then you will be filled with joy to be able to share with them. In the end, it’s one of those occasions when you get the chance to convey your appreciation, gratitude and love that you carry in your heart to your parents. It is possible to use these wonderful anniversary wishes for parents which are suitable to convey your parents’ love and appreciation on the day of their wedding anniversary. Let’s look over these awesome birthday wishes to parents and pick the most appropriate one to pass on to your Dad and Mom.
109. You’re an inspiration to those lucky enough to know you. I’m lucky to have you as my parents.
110. I see every day how happy you make each other. I hope you continue to make each other that happy every year to come. Happy anniversary!
111. Dear Mom & Dad, I am grateful for your unconditional love and support. Thank you for showing me how to love and be patient with your loved ones. Even after all these years have passed, thank you for being there for each other and me. Cheers to the coolest couple I have ever seen. Happy Anniversary.
112. Dear Ma, Papa, We don’t say this enough, but you are the reason why we are who we are today. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for every little sacrifice you have ever made to shape our lives. We can never say enough thanks for everything you have done for us. Wish you a very very Happy Wedding Anniversary.
113. Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork. Your tolerance for each other’s bad habits has taught us patience. Your support during each other’s struggles has taught us solidarity. Your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. Happy anniversary!
114. The two of you are so clearly meant to be together – it was destined to be! On your wedding anniversary, I hope you look back with fondness on all of your married years together and look to the future with excitement. I can’t wait for everything our family has to come. Happy anniversary!
115. Thanks for putting so much pressure on me by setting the bar so high for what a good marriage looks like. I have a lot to live up to. Happy anniversary!
116. It takes most people a lot of time to figure out what they want their futures to look like, but I knew from the very start. I hope my future looks exactly like your present. Happy anniversary to my lovely parents.
Funny Wedding Anniversary Wishes
117. I don’t know why more people aren’t jealous of you – you married the most beautiful, funny person in the world. I guess I did OK with you too…
118. If there was an award for best marriage, you’d win it. Then again, you’d probably have set up the awards too…
119. You two are so much fun to be around. Please can you adopt me?
120. You’re as good together as mac and cheese. Happy anniversary!
121. There are lots of reasons why I’ve stayed married to you for so many years. You make nice tea, you pay for Netflix, you buy me pizza and you laugh at my jokes. Here’s hoping it continues. Happy anniversary!
122. I love you and I want to punch you in the face in equal measures. But isn’t that how good marriage is supposed to be?
123. It was cheesy, but somehow, they always knew they’d brie together. Happy anniversary, you two!
124. Husband, I love you more and more each and every day. Except last Tuesday. You were pretty annoying then. Happy anniversary!
125. The secret to a happy marriage is knowing what your other half likes in bed. Most of the time, it’s a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.
126. Sometimes I wonder how I put up with you, but then I guess you put up with me too. Call it even? I love you.
Thanks for Visit!